In this module, we will explore the history, principle and the types of macarons, and check the ingredients and tools to make macarons. Understanding the foundation clearly is crucial to the success of your output.
On completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Define what a macaron is
- List ingredients for making a macarons
- List tools for making a macarons
Learning Activities (April 2-8)
- Review web sites and a document
- Complete a blog discussion (due date April 5)
- Take a quiz (due date April 8)
- Complete an assignment (due date April 8)
- Complete the two peer blog feedback (due date April 8)
Review web sites and a document
- What a macaron is? explain on your word
- What did you learn during this week? List at least one thing
Post them on your word on your blog
Take a quiz
Quiz Module 1 Link: https://goo.gl/forms/oi565X2OpB0EdKdx2
The quiz consists of two short answer questions and 3 multiple-choice questions. You will have 5 minutes to complete and submit your quiz.
Complete an assignment
- Prepare all checklist
- Mark each check-box
- Submit to email: email@example.com
The brand of stuff has no limit.
- https://youtu.be/HbsVAlM8J7g show what happens if the macarons are baked using a microwave?
- https://youtu.be/MPIJbQ1QMuA show comparison of three drying methods
⇧Top ⇦Back to the Syllabus | Go to the Module2⇨