In this module, we will explore the cases of failure and solution. Think about your experience and figure out the solution. The solution is crucial to improve your making coques skills.
On completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Analysis case of failure when making coques
- Explain the solution of each case
Learning Activities (April 16-22)
- Review Cannone’s and Ogita’s Book
- Complete a blog discussion (due date April 19)
- Take a quiz (due date April 22)
- Complete an assignment (due date April 22)
- Complete the two peer blog feedback (due date April 22)
Review two books
- Cannone, Cecile (2010), Authentic French Cookie Recipes from the Macaron Café, Berkeley, CA: Ulysses press (ISBN-10:1569758204, ISBN-13: 978-1569758205): Page 43-47
- Ogita, Hisako (2009), I Love Macrons, San Francisco, CA: Chronicle books LLC (ISBN: 9780-8118-6871-6) Page 36-37
- What did you experience at the last week2 activities? List at least one thing
- What did you learn during this week? List at least one thing
Post them on your word on your blog
Take a quiz
Quiz Module 3 Link: https://goo.gl/forms/xR3ldsxY4SLwTFQk1
The quiz is consisted of 3 multiple choice questions. You will have 5minutes to complete and submit your quiz.
- Choose one style of the coques.
- Take a picture of a macaron cross section
- Answer the questions of the document
- Submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The color and taste of macarons have no limit. Any kind of mistake to make macarons is allowed at this time (e.g. the coques were not dried completely), but you must do all of progress.
Note: No late submission will be accepted
- https://youtu.be/QmA_C-T_rFM : success and failure of making macarons
⇧Top ⇦Back to the Module2 | Go to the Module4⇨